We still feel very much the same as we did in our 30’s, but our faces might tell a different story! It’s in our 40’s that the signs of ageing become harder to ignore.
Some of the more typical treatments undertaken in our 40’s include:
- Anti-wrinkle Injections (Botox, Dysport or Xeomin) to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and slow their ongoing formation. In the 40’s, this often includes neck, jawline and down turned mouth, as well as frown + forehead lines and crows feet.
- Dermal Filler:
- Nasolabial Folds (Lines/folds from side of nose to corner of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (Lines/folds from corner of mouth to either side of the chin)
- Perioral Lines (‘smokers’ lines)
- Neck Lines
- Tear Troughs (To correct hollowing under the eyes)
- For Structural replacement to mid-face and jawlines
- Jowls (To smooth the hollow between chin and jawline)
- Lips (To replace lost volume)
- Cheeks (To replace lost volume)
- Temples – to correct age related hollowing
- Medical Dermal Needling
- Mole Removal
- Skin Cancer Surgery
Sun exposure, more than any other known factor, results in premature aging and the development of cancers of the skin. The single most important thing we should do for our skin at every stage of our life is protect it from the sun. Wear a broad spectrum sunblock every day of the year.
Your journey to looking and feeling your best starts with a consultation. Call (09) 376 0404 or text 021 66 55 33 to arrange a time that suits you.